Monday 10 December 2012

More Pebbles from the Sandy's Shores ;)

Pebble 1

The smile in my face always doesn't mean I got everything I desired but it means I am contended with what I got :) Thank you God for everything you have given and more so for not giving something which might eventually harm me. Always remember when you get what you want its God's direction if not it's God's protection.

Pebble 2

Killing the root cause of expectation which is attachment is the key for peace and happiness.

Pebble 3

That moment you give too much importance to any person in your life is the moment you lose your importance in their life!

Pebble 4

In any conversation the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood. Only Well-timed silence has more eloquence than speech.

Pebble 5

Those who really love you would never leave you for your imperfections. They know how weird and moody you can get and still like to be with you. And if they can leave and let go then you are better off without them! My favorite line I quote always, "Love the ones who treat you right pray for the ones who don't". Have an awesome day. :)

Pebble 6

Never get too attached to anyone because attachments leads to expectations & expectations leads to disappointments.


Pebble 7

I understood this quite late though. But from now this is something I will follow :) Speaking doesn't always gives the best result. And once its been proved that your effort is futile silence is the best way when the same person does the same thing again and again! In that way you won't be hurting back the person who has hurt you! And that's what is maturity after all...

Pebble 8

It is not a good sign to know too little about people who know too much about you. It is better not to be expressive to people who are discrete to you. Good to trust the ones who trust you in return. Better to be close to ones who are close to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment