Friday 21 April 2017

Deivam Manushya Rupena

God helps those who try to help themselves. God helps us in many forms through people around us or rather tries to reach us through people but often many tend to throw away people saying "God is there to help I don't need anyone" without understanding that there is God within each one of us! Deivam Manushya Rupena is what we have been taught. Lord will not manifest Himself in the kind of form that we see in pictures of deities but His manifestation can be felt through acts of people who try to help us. If we miss and insult those who try to help us then it’s nothing short of insulting God and His ways and fooling one own self

6 comments:


  1. Thank you for post and your blog. My friend showed me your blog and I have been reading it ever since.Latest Tamil News

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post unique information sharing. It is very useful content and so simple blog. I am working in Car towing service. It is best service provide. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i agree with you God helps those who try to help themselves. It is truly right. Thanks for sharing this post. I really like and really believe to God. I read this post in verjaardagscadeau papa site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God helps in many way. God helps those who help themselves. God is there to help, i don,t need anyone. I work in pierce county property management companies. It is best company.

    ReplyDelete